Latest News :

Parineeti Chopra rejects Shoojit Sircar's 'Piku'



The latest news doing the rounds is that the talented Parineeti Chopra has rejected Shoojit Sircar's upcoming directorial venture, Piku, for another big project. Piku was all set to star Amitabh Bachchan, Parineeti Chopra and Irrfan Khan in lead roles.


According to Shoojit Sircar, “Piku is a character-driven father-daughter story. That’s the film I am directing next before I go on to my football film 1911 with John Abraham. My writer Juhi Trivedi who wrote Vicky Donor with me, has written Piku. There are essentially three characters in the film of the father, daughter and another man played by Irrfan. I've Bachchan saab’s dates and very frankly, all the other actors’ dates would have to fall in line with Bachchan Saab’s schedule.”


This is what Parineeti had to say on the matter: "Who wouldn't want be cast with Mr Bachchan? But unfortunately my dates for Shoojit’s film are clashing with another very big film to which I've already said yes. So I've to let go of this chance of working with Mr Bachchan. But I am sure I’ll have another chance soon. Neither of is going away anywhere in the near future.”

Well, let's wait and see which actress ends up bagging this role in Piku!

**N.B. The role Parineeti rejected in the film is that of Amitabh Bachchan's daughter.**
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Daily Fun With Facebook - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger